Blogoversary!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!
First of all, I would like to thank everyone, especially all of my 102 followers, who are constantly loyal to my blog.
I would be glad to announce that today, 7th November 2009, marks this blog's first anniversary!!! A year ago, today, was the first day I started to blog about anything and everything Twilight, and has loved it ever since.
Thanks everyone, for supporting the blog, and I would like to apologize if there's any promises, wishes, dreams, and stuff I said offended anyone of of which I didn't fulfill...
I'll work harder to improve the blog, 'kay :)
Lotsa Twilight love for ya'l!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke