New Moon Release Party

Yes, it's true!! We're gonna have a little release party of our own! Here's a word from the organizer (I'm the promoter, btw):
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Are you excited and counting down the days for New Moon like myself?
I'm going to organise a New Moon Release party endorsed by Robsten Lovers. Come and celebrate New Moon with me and other Malaysian TwiFans. There will be lots of goodies and FREE merchandise to be given away like Team Edward and Team Jacob crowns, New Moon midnight release party badges, candy and things to do giveaways like Twilight inspired make up, gift cards to stores, etc (courtesy of Robsten Lovers). All those goodies will be directly shipped from the US.
Mark your calendar now and please RSVP in my facebook (twilightbest) evite later. The evite will be out once I’ve confirmed on the venue, time and other details. If you are interested, add twilightbest.my@gmail.com to your facebook. I must remind you though that 26th is on Thursday and 27th is a public holiday observing Hari Raya Aidil Adha.
I know it’s still too early but please consider that I need to make all the necessary arrangements like getting the merchandises over, booking the event with the cinema etc. Personally, I’d love to watch the movie at the Gold Class Theater and such but I will try to minimize the costs for you unless you all don’t mind! Don’t you want to see Edward and Jacob in the most comfortable condition? I shall try my very best to get a sponsor for the tickets though..
Please come back and visit my Facebook or Twilight Malaysia and check out on the updates. I can only pass the goodies bags at the party (no courier, so sorry). So please make your commitment once you have RSVP. I’d love to see you all there and watch the movie together! I’m also looking forward getting to know other Malaysian TwiFans. It will be tons of fun!!
Enn.
twilightbest!
Cool!!! More details soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke