Jackson Rathbone talks women, cheating

Gabrielle Long has a new interview with Jackson Rathbone, where he talks about women.
GC: In your opinion, what do men really notice about women?
JR: The way she carries herself. Many times, my friends and I will notice a girl who is beautiful, but just looks miserable in her demeanor. It's a turn-off. Life's too short.
GC: What is your ideal first date?
JR: Well, I live with the band I'm in, 100 Monkeys (100monkeysmusic.com), so I like to take a girl out to dinner alone, go for a walk and chat, and then come back to our "Monkey House" to see if she can hang with my friends/bandmates. If she's cool to jam some tunes with us, shoot nerf guns at my bandmates' heads, or at least not get offended when I pick up a guitar... then I know there'll be a second date.
GC: What is your favorite feature about women?
JR: Everything. I am a lover, not a fighter. I don't fuss over the fine points, I just love it all.
GC: How important is personality versus looks?
JR: I find the way that a woman walks, talks, and carries herself is more important to me than the way she dresses or make herself up. I don't care how gorgeous she is if she knows it and shows it off too much; that woman is far too ostentatious and superficial for me. One of our band's first singles is called "Ugly Girl" (available on iTunes) and it's about a woman who sacrifices her personality for looks. To me, that makes any woman ugly.
GC: What's sexier: A woman in a little black dress and heels, or a woman in sweat pants and a tank top?
JR: Depends what time of day. And where.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke