TA interviews Gil Birmingham

Twilighters Anonymous had an exclusive interview with Gil Birmingham, who plays Billy Black in Twilight.
TA.com: How did you first hear about the movie Twilight, and can you tell us a little bit about your audition process for the role of Billy Black?
GB: My agent brought me the script. At that time, I knew little about the Twilight books, but I knew that the character had a unique story, and that the vampire/werewolf romance genre had a great appeal. I felt very connected with the character, which apparently showed during the audition process.
TA.com: Has the Twilight hype affected you in anyway? After having gone through one Twilight film already, do you feel you are better prepared for the hype the second time around?
GB: The whole Twilight experience has been truly amazing. I am constantly in awe of the love and support that Twilight fans all over the world continue to give me. The downside is that I have less time now to communicate directly with my fans, but I hope they know that I feel truly blessed to be a part of this thing called Twilight. I’m at the point in my life where I can appreciate all the adoration from fans, but not get swept up in all the hype. I’m still the same Gil Birmingham I was before Twilight.
Thanks, Dawn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke