Twilight Star Interviews

MTV interviewed Nikki Reed, on which she mentions that it was hard for her to pretend to hate her BFF KStew.
"Rosalie feels really strongly about her hatred for Bella," grinned the 20-year-old Hollywood veteran, who returns to the set of "New Moon" this week to resume shooting the sequel. "It's bizarre. Obviously, we can do it because it is acting. But it is really funny."
"Kristen's my best friend," she said. "I get to work on a set with really wonderful people and really creative people, and there are a million people in the world that have read this series and love the series. I get to be with my best friend. I can't think of anything better."
Moviefone interviewed Rob, and Rob debunked some rumours.
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?
I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"
2. So it's not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]
3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.
4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?
I haven't even been on the set yet!
5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.
In another related RPattz news, while in Vancouver, the Canadian Mounties was called in to rptect our RPattz. Yikes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke