Twilight DVD features
Stephenie Meyer's website has been updated with the twilight DVD features list.
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
Five extended scenes with director introductions
Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
Five deleted scenes with director introductions
Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
According to her site, in the U.S., the DVD is set for release on March 21st, 2009. No news yet whether we will get the same DVD or a different version...
Twilighters Anonymous reports that the twilight DVD is already at #1 on Amazon.com's bestseller list!! If you wish to pre-order it through Amazon, click here. ** UPDATE: Here are some DVD specs which are posted up on Amazon.
- Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
- Muse music video: "Super Massive Black Hole"
- Paramore music video: "Decode"
- Linkin Park music video: "Leave Out All the Rest"
- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: "The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen"
- Comic-Con "fandom" piece
- Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
- Three trailers
- Penelope trailer