Kristen Stewart on Marie Claire US Cover


Kristen Stewart is on the August 2015 issue of Marie Claire US. She talks about many things, including her career, and her public image. Check out the behind-the-scenes video above, and go to Marie Claire's website for photos and snippets from the cover story.

On the best advice she's received: "Patti Smith told me to always take care of my teeth and lungs."

On her success at a young age: "Between ages 15 and 20, it was really intense. I was constantly anxious. I was kind of a control freak. If I didn't know how something was going to turn out, I would make myself ill, or just be locked up or inhibited in a way that was really debilitating."

via MarieClaire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke