7 Thing About New 'Breaking Dawn Pt 2' Vampires

As we all know, the final movie, Breaking Dawn Pt 2 will include a large cast of new vampires. Twilight Examiner compiled a list of '7 Thing You Should Know About'. Here's one featuring Lee Pace (Garrett).


Birthday: Mar. 25th, 1979


Hometown: Chickash, OK


Twitter handle: None confirmed.


Best Known For: Pushing Daisies (TV series), Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day, Ceremony, The Good Shepherd, Broadway performances


Where else you’ll see him next: Lincoln, The Hobbit


Quotable: "I think the most important thing I learned was not something that they really taught… what I came out with was you have to work really hard. You have to hustle. I remember when we were, our last year there, thinking “What do we want to do? Do we want to do theatre, TV or film?” As if that was the question! You have to hustle; it’s a lot of work to get a job. It’s a lot of work. I am grateful for the fact that I was there [at Juliard], because I got in when I was 17 so I was really, really young; When I think of these kids who go through Hollywood when they’re that young… it’s hard to see that their reality doesn’t really exist." (Collider)

Read up HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke