Taylor's 18th Birthday and Swift romance






Taylor Lautner chatted with Access Hollywood about turning 18 on Feb. 12. What does he have planned? 'Absolutely nothing really. I mean, I’ll spend time with family and friends.. I don’t like to do anything huge, but it is 18, so, it’s kind of a big one I guess.' He won't be celebrating with Taylor Swift:
'I believe she’s overseas touring. It’s a bummer she couldn’t make it [to the premiere], but I’m sure everyone will enjoy watching her.' Valentine's Day producer Gary Marshall chatted with E! Online about Taylor Squared's kissing scene: 'The first three were nice. By the fourth I think they started going together.
I don't know what the hell happened, but somewhere in the fifth or sixth take they were dating.' Gary casting Lautner for the sequel? 'He's booked until like 2020. He's too busy.' Marshall said he'll let Taylor do things no other director will allow:'That Taylor can take a grape, throw it up in the air, do a flip and then catch it in his mouth," Marshall joked. "Nobody will let him do that in a movie, I'm gonna let him!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke