Ashley Greene: "I look just like my mother"





Check out this still from Ashley Greene’s upcoming indie flick, Skateland.
The flick, also starring Shiloh Fernandez is set in small-town Texas where dramatic events force a 19-year-old skating rink manager to look at his life in a very new way.
Ashley dished to USA Today that she kind of went crazy after filming two Twilight films. She shared, “The fact that we’re going to Sundance is a validity factor for an actor doing something you’re passionate about. I got done with Twilight and went independent-crazy. I look just like my mother, it’s crazy!”
Skateland will be premiering at 2010 Sundance Film Festival this January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke