Eclipse update from Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene tweets from the Eclipse set! Looks like they're halfway done. That's quick, eh...
Listening to old incubus...brilliant. Headed to work...I can't believe we're already at the halfway point!
Check out my first cover on Saturday Night Magazine!! Very exciting for me :)
Just got off set.... Jackson seems like he's ok thank God.... can't believe he came to work today! He's a trooper :)
Hey everyone! Headed to set.... sooooo excited about what I get to film over the next few days! You guys are going to love it :)
Woke up at 4am for my glamorous job. Eh. I already need a nap. At least I've got marlo to snuggle with

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke