Rob Pattinson: 'Twilight' Saved My Life

Not sure if I've already posted this, but...
Rob Pattinson has acknowledged that Twilight has saved him from being a layabout. He said:
"Sometimes you just don't know where you're going in the world. Before I got the role in 'Twilight' I didn't really know what I was doing.At the time I didn't really know if I did want to be an actor, I didn't know what I was doing, I hadn't gone to university, and I was just bumming around and not feeling particularly good at anything, But at the time I was desperately thinking that I would never reach or achieve my own goals that I had set for myself."
He also tells why he cut off his signature hair.
"The hair is still big - ish! It's toned down a little bit. It's not that I'm not fond of it but it became too much of the style and that was never my intention in the first place. It was supposed to be nondescript and then it became this massive deal so I cut it off."
Then again, the hair made him look sexy... :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke