79 New Moon Quotes to look for in New Moon

The Twilight Examiner, Amanda Bell, came up with a list of 79 quotes from the New Moon novel to look out for in the movie.
“You want a nice stereo? Drive your own car.” Bella Swan
“Bella, the last birthday any of us had was Emmett in 1935. Cut us a little slack, and don’t be too difficult tonight.” Edward Cullen
“If I develop this film, will you show up in the picture?” Bella Swan 
“It will be as if I’d never existed.” Edward Cullen
“She just keeps saying ‘He’s gone.’” Sam Uley
“Of course, I’ll always love you ... in a way. But what happened the other night made me realize that it’s time for a change. Because I’m ... tired of pretending to be something I’m not, Bella. I’m not human.” Edward Cullen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke