Fan-made Jacob Black Fantasy Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps May 06, 2009 Not too sure if it's OK for me to post this, but I'm posting anyway... So, ready to convert to Team Jacob? :P Want it in hi-res? Thanks, Twicrack. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousMay 8, 2009 at 2:08 AMthis is the first thing I ever posted that TwiCrack has used on her own site. Usually she doesn't post any of the tid bits I share with her. But hey.. how can you pass up a good pic like this?? lolReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Poll: May '09 June 06, 2009 You must enable JavaScript to vote in this poll from Pollverize . Read more
Poll: July '09 August 17, 2009 You must enable JavaScript to vote in this poll from Pollverize . Read more
Poll: October '09 November 03, 2009 You must enable JavaScript to vote in this poll from Pollverize . Read more
this is the first thing I ever posted that TwiCrack has used on her own site. Usually she doesn't post any of the tid bits I share with her. But hey.. how can you pass up a good pic like this?? lol
ReplyDelete