Jamie Campbell-Bower as Caius!

Caius has been cast! British actor Jamie Campbell-Bower will be playing Volturi leader Caius. 
The 20-year-old, who has appeared in RockNRolla and Sweeney Todd, told the BBC news website that taking part in the vampire series was “very exciting”.
“You’re the first people I’ve told” he said. “Shooting has already started, and I’m going over in June.”
Campbell-Bower teased: “I do know who else will be in it - but I can’t tell you, unfortunately.
“But go online and have a look at the rumours,” he said, then added: “They’re all false. You’re putting me in a terrible situation.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke