Twilight hotties gives out some love

Hey guys!
Rob sends out his Valentine's Day wish though a video.
Taylor also share some love. He says that he gives roses and hand-made cards for Valentine’s Day!
Taylor Lautner tells Popstar! Magazine that on that day he usually buys roses to be given to people who are close to him. “Roses for mom, roses for everybody! I’m a rosy kind of guy!” he says.
Besides, he also likes “to do cards.” About that he claims, “I rarely go out and buy cards from a store. I hand-make them. They’re not superfantastic, but I’ll hand-make them and I get a little artsy and burn the edges and stuff and make it look cool!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke