Vanity Fair Q&A: Ashley Greene


Vanity Fair did a Q&A session with Ashley Greene. This one is, like, a month ago... sorry...

"VF: Did you immediately like Twilight when you first read it?

AG: Oh my gosh, yes. My managers can vouch for how badly I really wanted the part, and my friends and family know how hard I worked on it. I can relate with the fans as far as how they’re in love with the Edward character, because he’s literally this perfect being and I totally get it. It’s so funny working with all these people and seeing them in real life. I’m just as big a fan of Stephenie [Meyer] and of the books as anybody else. I just happened to get the opportunity to portray Alice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke