Kristen Stewart: Bella Is So Confident




Kristen Stewart recently caught up with Parade magazine and dished on costar Robert Pattinson, how she handles interviews now and how she embraced Bella Swan. Check out what the 19-year-old actress had to say:
On Bella Swan: “She is confident but not arrogant. Bella is like, ‘I’m allowed to make mistakes and I’m going to do things and take chances and not be ashamed of it.’ You see this girl really build herself back up, and by the time she makes this sort of rash decision to spend eternity with a vampire, you believe her. She’s lived life. She’s grown up.”
On the rumors surrounding her and Rob: “I get why fans want to know more about the cast as real people and they want us to be together and all of that. I just have to sort of not think about that. People have a hard time separating us from our characters. There’s an incredibly large group that spends most of their time absorbed in the lives of people who’ve gotten some notoriety. It’s strange to me. I can’t have anything to do with it or else I’d step in and mess it up for myself, I just let it fall by the wayside. It doesn’t really affect me.”
On the toughest scene to film: “It’s when Edward tells Bella it’s all over and they’re never going to see each other again. There’s nothing like it in reality. It’s not even like a normal breakup scene because I know what it’s like to get broken up with. I don’t know what it’s like to get broken up with by a vampire. It’s like suddenly whatever has addicted an addict is taken away from them and they go through total withdrawal. That’s what Bella was going through. To portray that was really intimidating.”

Check out the full interview at Parade.com.


Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke