Peter Facinelli shares New Moon line

Peetr Facinelli shares a line by Carlisle from New Moon. MTV: When it comes to the "Twilight" films, there are two types of scenes: Those in Stephenie's books, and the new ones Melissa Rosenberg added. Do you feel an extra level of excitement shooting those, because they're so new? Facinelli: I do. A lot of people keep asking "Hey, what happens in 'New Moon'?" And you say, "Well, if you've read the book, you know what happens." But I like the scenes that aren't necessarily in the book, that get to tell a little bit of the backstory. It adds another element to the moviemaking, and it's a little surprise for the fans. MTV: We've been asking your co-stars to give us their favorite "New Moon" line in character. Can you do yours? Facinelli: Oh, wow. Now I have to reach back a whole year and try to remember my lines from a year ago, when I can barely remember my lines the day of. ... OK, here we go: "Like everything else in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given." That's a line that Carlisle says. via MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke