Taylor's still working hard

Taylor Lautner says he will continue his workout routine for Eclipse soon.
People reports:
As the anticipation for the Twilight sequel New Moon and future follow-ups get bigger and bigger, so does Taylor Lautner, who'll be putting on even more bulk for the third film Eclipse.  
"Jacob's character is continually growing throughout the series," Lautner told PEOPLE at the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night, "so I got about eight weeks off before I go back again for Eclipse and I'm going to be hitting the gym."  
"When we're done with the Twilight films I'll definitely bulk down and just get lean again because I don't want to stay big and bulky." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke