BuddyTV's Twilight Challenge: The Live Thoughts

I found this hilarious commentary by the guys over at BuddyTV. They gave their own commentary of the Twilight movie.
Some of my favs:
OOOO The Cullens! Prepare for R Patttz.
Why is she smelling herself? Also, why are they in school? Are they really old because they're vampires?
Do they have to keep repeating high school because they're all dumb?
"So, to recap... you're a vampire." -K Stew
I want Bella to try to convince them she's a vampire. That's what Buffy would do. Like “oh man I’m so thirsty for some of the ol' red, know what I mean guys? Am I right?"
Dude, Rosalie's my kind of vampire. She's all, whatever, I don't care, I'll eat her myself.
It's not really that PG-13, 'kay?...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke