Twilight Starlet Hating on Pattinson's Buzz Cut

E! Online reports that Ashley Greene isn't too thrilled about RPattz's new hair.
Ashley Greene still thinks Twilight star Robert Pattinson is "totally adorable," but she's not thrilled he cut off his signaBoldture long locks.
"I heard he got in trouble for cutting his hair," Greene, who will return in the much-anticipated Twilight follow-up, New Moon, as vampire beauty Alice Cullen, told us last night at the In Style/WB Golden Globes afterparty. "But what can I say? I like guys with longer hair."
S
he promises not to raz the British hottie too much about the new 'do.
"I think he's getting enough flack, I'm sure," she said. "I mean his every move is recorded and photographed and documented, so I'm not going to give him a hard time."
She also talks about Taylor Lautner returning to New Moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke