Taylor Lautner Premieres ‘New Moon’ Body

Taylor Lautner talks exclusively to Access Hollywood about his role in new moon. Some actors will go to extremes to get a part, but to reprise his role of Jacob Black in “New Moon,” the sequel to “Twilight,” Taylor Lautner told Access Hollywood he has had to “basically kill myself.”

“I get into the gym every single day, seven days a week, two hours a day, eat as much as I possibly can,” he told Access at our 3rd Annual ‘Stuff You Must Lounge’ at the Sofitel LA hotel on Saturday. “[I’m] going crazy.”

The buff actor said he’s put on 26 pounds since starting his training regimen the day after he finished filming “Twilight” — and he’s not done yet.

“I put on 20 pounds and then I guaranteed 10 more pounds,” he said. “I"ve already put on about six, so four more pounds. I’m a man of my word. It’s motivation for my passion [for] the character,” he said. “I knew it was a necessity for the character. I’m stoked to be a part of this.”

Read the entire article here.
**UPDATE: Taylor shows off his new moon bod! Woo! Jacob!! Click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke