Kelly Clarkson reads Twilight!

Kelly Clarkson is heading to London to do some promo things for her upcoming album, All I Ever Wanted. In the post on her blog, she mentions that she is currently reading eclipse, and also listening to the twilight soundtrack!

“And by the way, I’m now on ‘eclipse’ of the Twilight series and so is my mom, my sister and all of my friends …..you could say we’re a bit addicted and all searching for our very own personal ‘Edward’ …..and yes, in the most pathetic way possible ha :)”

“Ooh!! and the soundtrack to the Twilight is awesome! I can’t stop listening to “Flightless Bird, American Mouth!” The production is breathtaking! Alright, peace out ….off to London, Kelly :)

JustJared reports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Reaser in 'The Haunting of Hill House'

Twilight stars: Most Wanted, Most Beautiful, and Most Desirable

The Daily Beast Interviews Catherine Hardwicke